CV Email Photo
I'm a third year CS Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley advised by Kathy Yelick and Aydın Buluç. My research focuses on building new programming environments, libraries, and tools for high-performance computing.
- The Berkeley Container Library is a cross-platform C++ library of distributed data structures. [ICPP'19] [Code]
- BOCL or the Berkeley Optimizing Compiler Language is a DSL that optimizes high-level data structure operations.
- Indigo is a Python DSL for image reconstruction problems. [IPDPS'18] [Code]
- reple: "Replay-based" REPLs for compiled languages.
Provides interpreters for C, C++, MPI, UPC, UPC++, BCL, Go, Rust, and more.
- BUtil Clean C++ bindings for MPI. Also, a cool declarative syntax for point-to-point communication.