Spring 2022 Courses:
- A New Textbook: High-Dimensional Data
Analysis with Low-Dimensional Models (or a mirror site
- A New Course EECS208: Computational
Principles for High-Dimensional Data Analysis
(with a Course Website and Lecture Slides).
- A New Manuscript: Closed-Loop Data
Transcription to an LDR via Minimaxing Rate
- Recorded video on Closed-Loop Data Transcription
via Minimaxing Rate Reduction, Berkeley Neuroscience Redwood
Center, December 2, 2021.
- Recorded video on ReduNet: Deep (Convolution) Networks from First Principles, at CMSA of
Harvard University, April 16, 2021.
- Recorded video on Learning to Detect Geometric
Structures from Images, CVPR 3D Scene Understanding Workshop, June 19, 2021.
- Recorded video of An Overview of
Reinforcement Learning and Optimal Control (with Slides),
February 17, 2021.
- Keynote Speech at the International School on
Deep Learning (DeepLearn 2022), United Kingdom, postponed
to January 2023.
- Keynote Speech at the 4th International Conference on Robotics and Computer Vision (ICRCV), Wuhan, China, September 25-27, 2022.
- Plenary Talk at the 2nd Global
Summit and Expo on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications
(GSERITA), Barcelona, Spain, September 19-22, 2022.
- Keynote Speech at the biennial Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT) 2022, Ottawa, Canada, June 5-8, 2022.
- Plenary Talk at the IEEE International
Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing
(ICASSP), Singapore, May 22-27, 2022.
- Distinguished Colloquium, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Maryland, Januarary 28, 2022.
- Berkeley Assured Autonomy Seminar (TBD, Spring 2022).
- Berkeley Learning
Theory Study Group (TBD, Spring
©2017 Yi Ma
Last modified: Sat Jan 22 09:16:33 PST 2022