Getting the Book
- AIMA 4e at Amazon
- AIMA at Libraries worldwide
- Prentice Hall's resource page for AIMA 4e allows you to request an evaluation copy of the book.
Talk with Other Instructors
- aima-instructors discussion group for instructors (and TAs) only. Click the link to apply for membership. Please use your University email address, and in the "additional information" box give proof (such as a University web page) that you are an instructor or TA.
Design a Syllabus and Develop Lectures
- Adoptions list of over 1000 schools that are using AIMA, many with syllabi.
- Figures and pseudocode algorithms from the text; you can incorporate these into Powerpoint or other presentations of your own.
- AI Topics from AAAI for current events and background information on AI.
- Computing Reviews topic list covered by the book.
- Intro AI at UC Berkeley. These contain handouts, slides, problems, solutions, and videos:
- Intro AI at Stanford: Chelsea Finn and Nima Anari. With homeworks, exams, projects, and slides.
- Online AI courses:
Give Homework and Programming Assignments
- Coding Problems are on Github.com/aimacode.
- Exercises are at a separate website.
- Other example exercises are at the UC Berkeley AI site.
- A Solution Manual for all exercises is available; request it in an email to Peter (email@example.com) or Stuart (firstname.lastname@example.org), including proof that you are an instructor (web site; University email address).