I'm a Postdoctoral Researcher at VMware Research. Previously, I was a Computer Science PhD student at UC Berkeley. I worked at the NetSys lab, where I was advised by Scott Shenker. I am broadly interested in systems, networking, and computer architecture. Before UC Berkeley, I received my Masters degree at Georgia Tech where I was advised by Hadi Esmaeilzadeh.
- Remote Memory Calls. Emmanuel Amaro, Zhihong Luo, Amy Ousterhout, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Scott Shenker. HotNets 2020.
- Can far memory improve job throughput?. Emmanuel Amaro, Christopher Branner-Augmon, Zhihong Luo, Amy Ousterhout, Marcos K Aguilera, Aurojit Panda, Sylvia Ratnasamy, Scott Shenker. Eurosys 2020.
- FireSim: FPGA-Accelerated Cycle-Exact Scale-Out System Simulation in the Public Cloud. Sagar Karandikar, Howard Mao, Donggyu Kim, David Biancolin, Alon Amid, Dayeol Lee, Nathan Pemberton, Emmanuel Amaro, Colin Schmidt, Aditya Chopra, Qijing Huang, Kyle Kovacs, Borivoje Nikolic, Randy Katz, Jonathan Bachrach, Krste Asanovic. ISCA 2018.
- From high-level deep neural models to FPGAs. Hardik Sharma, Jongse Park, Divya Mahajan, Emmanuel Amaro, Joon Kyung Kim, Chenkai Shao, Asit Mishra, Hadi Esmaeilzadeh. MICRO 2017.
- AxGames: Towards Crowdsourcing Quality Target Determination in Approximate Computing. Jongse Park, Emmanuel Amaro, Divya Mahajan, Bradley Thwaites, Hadi Esmaeilzadeh. ASPLOS 2016.
- Tabla: A unified template-based framework for accelerating statistical machine learning. Divya Mahajan, Jongse Park, Emmanuel Amaro, Hardik Sharma, Amir Yazdanbakhsh, Joon Kyung Kim, Hadi Esmaeilzadeh. HPCA 2016.