Open Source Quality Project Retreat
May 14-16, 2008
The meeting will take place at the Chaminade Resort in
Wed, May 14
2:00pm For Berkeley students: Bus leaves Soda Hall
7:30pm Dinner. We have made reservations for 7:30pm at the two restaurants mentioned below. Two buses will take us from the Chaminade to the restaurants.
Thu, May 15: (Room TBD)
8:30am Continental breakfast
9am Kick off, quick introductions
- Bill McCloskey: Sharpening Heap Structures in TVLA
- Adam Oliner: Why Stanley Swerved: Correlated Anomalies in an Autonomous Vehicle
- Sudeep Juvekar: SNIFF: A Search Engine for Java Code Using Free-Form Queries
10:30am coffee break
- Susmit Jha & Rhishi Limaye: Engineering an Efficient Bit-Vector SMT Solver
- A J Shankar: Using verification conditions to guide automatic algorithm incrementalization
- Lexin Shan: Sketching with Dynamic Synthesis
2pm "10-minute madness"
- Share with us your recent results, work in progress, or just any thought-provoking idea.
- You have 9 minutes followed by a few quick questions.
- Open to everybody, including visitors.
- If you plan to use slides, email them to Sanjit or use a USB memory stick.
3:40pm More madness.
5:00pm Free time until dinner.
6:30pm dinner. At the Chaminade hotel.
8:30pm: desert, wine and a panel discussion follows dinner. Topic TBD. .
Fri, May 16
8:30am continental breakfast
- Prof. Koushik Sen: Active Random Testing of Concurrent Programs
- Isil and Thomas Dillig: Sound, Complete, and Scalable Path-Sensitive Analysis
- Chris Jones & Armando Solar-Lezama: Sketching Concurrent Data Structures
10:15am break (a good time to check-out)
- Evan Chang:Extensible Shape Analysis by Designing with the User in Mind
- Jacob Burnim:Heuristics for Scalable Dynamic Test Generation
- Zach Anderson/David Gay:SharC
12:30pm Visitor feedback session, overlapping the lunch.
2:00pm Retreat ends.
2:30pm For Berkeley students: Bus leaves the hotel.