I was working as a visiting researcher with Prof. Pieter Abbeel at UC Berkeley, and received my B.Sc. from School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran in Aug. 2012.
Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Optimization, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation, Intelligent systems.
- I spent summer 2017 as a research intern at Adobe Creative Intelligence Lab.
- We organized the Workshop for Women in Computer Vision (WiCV) at CVPR 2017. Check out this NVIDIA blog covering WiCV 2017 mentoring dinner. Read more about the workshop in the Computer Vision News.
- Our paper on Learning Detection with Diverse Proposals got accepted at CVPR 2017.
- We organized the Workshop for Women in Computer Vision (WiCV) at CVPR 2016.
- Our paper on Auxiliary Image Regularization for Deep CNNs with Noisy Labels got accepted at ICLR 2016.