Research Topics: Classical and Quantum Optimization
Pick your projects!! List of ideas are
- 1/20/2009: Introduction. Convex separation and
Farkas. First pass. scribe notes
- 1/25/2009: Semidefinite Programming. scribe (in progress)
- 1/27/2009: Semidefinite Programming (cont.) scribe (in progress)
- 2/01/2009: Applications of Duality.
- 2/03/2009: Multiplicative Weights. Linear and Semidefinite Programming. scribe (in progress)
- 2/08/2009: Quantum Computation and Quantum Information scribe (in progress)
- 2/17/2009: Matrix Multiplicative Updates scribe (in progress)
- Lovascz Lecture
notes on Semidefinite Programming.
Hazan, Kale: "The Multiplicative Weights Update Method: a Meta Algorithm and .."
Professor Satish Rao (email@example.com)
Professor Umesh Vazirani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scheduling The class will meet on Mondays and Wednesday
10:00-12:00 in Hearst Mining 410.