- ASPLOS: International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems
A multi-disciplinary conference, cross-fertilizing research in areas of hardware, architecture, compilers, operating systems, networking, and applications.
- HotChips: A Symposium on High Performance Chips
One of the semiconductor industry's leading conferences on high-performance microprocessors and related integrated circuits.
- HotNets: Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks
The goal of the workshop is to promote community-wide discussion of ideas and emerging directions that are not yet mature.
- HotOS: Workshop on Hot Topics in Operating Systems
Present and discuss new ideas about computer systems, propose new directions of research, advocate non-traditional approaches to old (or new) ideas, or generate controversy and discussion.
- Infocom: The Conference on Computer Communications
The major annual conference on computer communications and networking brings researchers and practitioners of every aspect of data communications and networks together.
- IPSN: International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
IPSN draws upon many disciplines including signal and image processing, information and coding theory, networking and protocols, distributed algorithms, wireless communications, machine learning, embedded systems design, and data bases and information management.
- MobiCom: Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking
MobiCom serves as the premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support the symbiosis of mobile computers and wireless networks.
- MobiHoc: International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing
MobiHoc is a series of annual meetings focusing on the latest research in the rapidly growing area of mobile ad hoc networking and computing.
- MobiSys: International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services
MobiSys is an exciting new forum for presenting the best cutting-edge research on supporting, enabling, and coping with mobility in systems software, applications, and services.
- NSDI: Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
The NSDI symposium focuses on the design principles of large-scale networks and distributed systems. Its goal is to foster cross-disciplinary approaches and address shared research challenges.
- OSDI: Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation
Presenting the best innovative work in "systems," with a broad interpretation of the area.
- PLDI: Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation
An annual event where researchers and practitioners gather to exchange ideas, knowledge and research results in the design and implementation of programming languages.
- PODC: Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing
PODC is a conference that focuses on research in the theory, design, specification or implementation of distributed systems.
- Sensys: Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems
A high caliber forum for research on systems issues in the emerging area of embedded, networked sensors.
- SIGCOMM: ACM Conference of the Special Interest Group on Data Communication
Seeks papers describing significant research contributions to the field of computer and data communication networks, including network architecture, design, implementation, operations, analysis, measurement, and simulation.
- SIGMETRICS: ACM International Conference on Measurement & Modeling of Computer Systems
Seeks papers on the development and application of state-of-the-art, broadly-applicable analytic, simulation, and measurement-based performance evaluation techniques. Of particular interest is work that furthers the state-of-the-art in performance evaluation methods, or those that creatively apply previously developed methods to understand or to gain important insights into key design trade-offs in complex computer/communication systems.
- SIGOPSEW: ACM SIGOPS European Workshop
Focuses on the use of components to build reliable, robust, secure, and maintainable systems.
- SOSP: Symposium on Operating Systems Principles
The biennial ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles is the world's premier forum for researchers, developers, programmers, vendors and teachers of operating system technology.