nthomas _at_ berkeley _dot_ edu
378J Stanley Hall
- CS PhD Student in the Song Lab
- formerly Software Engineer at 23andMe
- supported by the NIH Genomics Training Grant, 2018
- BS Engineering Mathematics and Statistics, UC Berkeley, 2015
- machine learning, biology, Andrey Markov, comedy, rap, ultimate frisbee
TAPE (Tasks Assessing Protein Embeddings),
our benchmarking suite for self-supervision on protein sequences!
I made some cancer drug embeddings as part of a "ML & Statistics Meet Biology" class project in Fall 2018.