I'm currently supported by an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
Email: mitchell AT berkeley DOT edu
- Kernel Feature Selection via Conditional Covariance Minimization. *Equal contribution. NIPS 2017 (poster). [arXiv (preprint)]
- The Marginal Value of Adaptive Gradient Methods in Machine Learning. NIPS 2017 (talk). [arXiv (preprint)]
- Effective Inference for Generative Neural Parsing. EMNLP 2017 (poster). [arXiv] [poster]
- A Minimal Span-Based Neural Constituency Parser. ACL 2017 (talk). [arXiv] [slides]
- Abstract Syntax Networks for Code Generation and Semantic Parsing. *Equal contribution. ACL 2017 (talk, outstanding paper). [arXiv] [slides]
- Improving Neural Parsing by Disentangling Model Combination and Reranking Effects. *Equal contribution. ACL 2017 (talk). [arXiv] [slides]