- Christian Menard, Andrés Goens, Marten Lohstroh, Jeronimo Castrillion, "Achieving Determinism in Adaptive AUTOSAR", Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (DATE), Grenoble, France, March 9-13, 2020.
- Marten Lohstroh, Edward A. Lee, "Work-In-Progress: Real-Time Reactors in C", Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), York, February 18-21, 2020.
- Marten Lohstroh, Íñigo Íncer Romeo, Andrés Goens, Patricia Derler, Jeronimo Castrillion, Edward A. Lee, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, "Reactors: A Deterministic Model for Composable Reactive Systems", Model-Based Design of Cyber Physical Systems (CyPhy), New York, NY, October 17-18, 2019.
- Marten Lohstroh, Martin Schoeberl, Mathieu Jan, Edward Wang, Edward A. Lee, "Work-in-Progress: Programs with Ironclad Timing Guarantees", ACM SIGBED International Conference on Embedded Software Companion (EMSOFT), New York, NY, October 13-18, 2019.
- Marten Lohstroh, Edward A. Lee, "Deterministic Actors", Forum on Specification and Design Languages (FDL), Southampton, UK, September 2-4, 2019.
- Marten Lohstroh, Martin Schoeberl, Andrés Goens, Armin Wasicek, Christopher Gill, Marjan Sirjani, Edward A. Lee, "Invited: Actors Revisited for Time-Critical Systems", Design Automation Conference (DAC), Las Vegas, NV, June 2–6, 2019, 2019.
- Marten Lohstroh, Hokeun Kim, John C. Eidson, Chadlia Jerad, Beth Osyk, Edward A. Lee, "On Enabling Technologies for the Internet of Important Things", IEEE Access (Special Section on Cyber-Physical Systems), pp. 27244-27256, Vol. 7, February 7, 2019
- Íñigo Íncer Romeo, Marten Lohstroh, Antonio Iannopollo, Edward A Lee, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, "A Metric for Linear Temporal Logic", ArXiv preprint arXiv:1812.03923, November, 2018.
- Fabio Cremona, Marten Lohstroh, David Broman, Edward A. Lee, Michael Masin, Stavros Tripakis, "Hybrid Co-simulation: It's About Time [Extended Abstract]", ACM/IEEE 21st International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), Copenhagen, Denmark, 14-19 October 2018.
- Marten Lohstroh, Patricia Derler, Marjan Sirjani (Editors), "Principles of Modeling: Essays Dedicated to Edward A. Lee on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday", LNCS 10760, Springer, July 2018.
- Christopher Brooks, Chadlia Jerad, Hokeun Kim, Edward A. Lee, Marten Lohstroh, Victor Nouvellet, Beth Osyk, Matt Weber, "A Component Architecture for the Internet of Things", Proceedings of the IEEE, pp. 1527-1542, Vol. 106, Issue 9, April 20, 2018.
- Marten Lohstroh, "Why the Equifax Breach Should Not Have Mattered", ArXiv preprint arXiv:1801.00129, December 2017.
- [Awarded Best of SoSym 2017] Fabio Cremona, Marten Lohstroh, David Broman, Edward A. Lee, Michael Masin, Stavros Tripakis, "Hybrid Co-simulation: It's About Time", Software & Systems Modeling (SoSym), Vol. 18, Issue 3, November 2017.
- Marten Lohstroh, Hokeun Kim, Edward A. Lee, "Work-in-Progress: Contextual Callbacks for Resource Discovery and Trust Negotiation on the Internet of Things", International Conference on Embedded Software Companion (EMSOFT), Seoul, South Korea, October 15-20, 2017.
- Fabio Cremona, Marten Lohstroh, David Broman, Mardo Di Natale, Edward A. Lee, Stavros Tripakis, "Step Revision in Hybrid Co-simulation with FMI", Formal Methods and Models for System Design (MEMOCODE), pp. 173-183, Kanpur, India, November 18-20, 2016.
- Fabio Cremona, Marten Lohstroh, Stavros Tripakis, Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee, "FIDE – An FMI Integrated Development Environment (2016)", 31st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), pp. 1759-1766, Pisa, Italy, April 4-8, 2016.
- Marten Lohstroh, Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee, "Demo Abstract: Building IoT Applications with Accessors in CapeCode", 7th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), Vienna, Austria, April 11-14, 2016.
- Elizabeth Latronico, Edward A. Lee, Marten Lohstroh, Chris Shaver, Armin Wasicek, Matthew Weber, "A Vision of Swarmlets", IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 20-28, March-April, 2015.
- Marten Lohstroh, Edward A. Lee, "An Interface Theory for the Internet of Things", Software Engineering and Formal Methods: 13th International Conference (SEFM), York, UK, September 7-11, 2015.
Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright.