Curricular Practical Training Approvals

I am now retired, and no longer in charge of CPT. For the time being, please submit a paper form from the International Office to Prof. David Wagner, chair of CS. (389 Soda Hall, You will then need to get a CCN for CS197 from Prof. Wagner and sign up for that course. Reminder for Summer 2022 Students: At the end of your internship, complete a 4-page paper illustrating your internship experience, what you learned, how it compared to what you're learning here in CS, etc., and submit it using this link. no later than the last day of lecture. This report-submission interface is experimental. If it fails, email your report to

Paul N. Hilfinger

Page last modified on Mon Aug 6 15:53:10 2018.