Armando Fox: Publications
- All of my refereed Systems and Internet publications are on the SWIG
- A few unpublished papers, and my published papers in Robotics, are below.
- Some presentations and panel positions: systems
stuff and other stuff (history of computing, teaching,
social aspects of computing, etc.)
- If you're looking for research summaries, research interests, etc., try here.
- My Ph.D. thesis never appeared as a journal article (for shame!) but here
Unpublished Systems/Internet Papers
- Armando Fox and Murray S. Mazer. On the Structure
of Interactive Internet Applications.
- Armando Fox (qualifying exam proposal): The Case For TACC: Scalable Servers for
Transformation, Aggregation, Caching, and Customization. UC
Berkeley, May 1997. (Slides)
- The Bay Area Research Wireless Access Network(BARWAN)
Randy H. Katz, Eric A. Brewer, Elan Amir, Hari Balakrishnan, Armando Fox, Steve
Gribble, Todd Hodes, Daniel Jiang, Giao Thanh Nguyen, Venkata Padmanabhan, Mark Stemm.
Proceedings Spring COMPCON Conference 1996.
- Software Techniques for Improving MPP Bulk Transfer
Eric A. Brewer,Paul Gauthier, Armando Fox, Angela Schuett
Proc. IPPS '96, April 1996, Honolulu, HI
and Network Support for InfoPad
Shankar Narayanaswamy, Srinivasan Seshan, Eric Brewer, Robert Brodersen, Frederick
Burghardt, Andrew Burstein, Yuan-Chi Chang, Armando Fox, Jeffrey M. Gilbert, Richard Han,
Randy H. Katz, Allan C. Long, David G. Messerschmitt, Jan Rabaey
IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, March 1996
- A survey of general and architecture-specific
compiler optimization techniques.
Armando Fox, Mike Hsiao and James M. Reed.
Unpublished, May 1992.
- DisPare: Discrete Parallel Event Simulation on the
Jack Choquette, Armando Fox and George Shores
Unpublished, May 1991.
- Runtime storage
management on the MONSOON dataflow multiprocessor.
S.B. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, June 1990.
Robotics & Unpublished Stuff