Current PhD advisees:
- Hsin-Po Wang, Oct 2022-.
- Sai Sandeep, Sep 2022-.
- Ray Li, Aug 2022-.
- Joao Ribeiro, August 2021-.
- Jonathan Mosheiff, Oct 2019-Mar 2022.
- Ankit Singh Rawat, Sep 2015-Aug 2016.
- Mary Wootters, Sept 2014-July 2016.
- Mahdi Cheraghchi, Sep. 2011-June 2013.
- Krzysztof Onak, Simons postdoctoral fellow, 2010-12.
- Rishi Saket, Sep'09-Aug'10.
- Parikshit Gopalan, Mar'07-Jun'08.
Ali Kemal Sinop, Ph.D., 2012.
Yuan Zhou, Ph.D., 2014. (co-advised with R. O'Donnell)
- Ali's dissertation on SDP hierarchies in approximate optimization.
Carol Wang, Ph.D., 2015.
Ameya Velingker, Ph.D., 2016.
Euiwoong Lee, Ph.D., 2017.
Vijay Bhattiprolu, Ph.D., 2019
Nicolas Resch, Ph.D., 2020
Andrii Riazanov, Ph.D., 2022
Sai Sandeep, Ph.D., 2022
- Yuan's disseration on new directions in approximate optimization.
- Dissertation: New Directions in Inapproximability: Promise Constraint Satisfaction Problems and Beyond