1. Roy Dong, Alvaro A. Cardenas, Lillian J. Ratliff, Henrik Ohlsson, and Shankar Sastry. Quantifying the Utility-Privacy Tradeoff in the Smart Grid. ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, 2018.
2. Kamil Nar, Shankar Sastry. Residual Networks: Lyapunov Stability and Convex Decomposition. arXiv:1803.08203v1 [cs.LG] 22 Mar 2018. [PDF]
Tyler Westenbroek, S. Shankar Sastry. A New Solution Concept and Family of Relaxations for Hybrid Dynamical Systems. arXiv:1803.08092v2 [math.DS] 26 Mar 2018. [PDF]
4. David L. McPherson, Dexter R.R. Scobee, Joseph Menke, Allen Y. Yang, S. Shankar Sastry. Modeling Supervisor Safe Sets for Improving Collaboration in Human-Robot Teams. IROS 2018. [PDF]
5. O. Afolabi, K. R. Driggs-Campbell, R. Dong, M. Kochenderfer, S. S. Sastry. People as Sensors: Imputing Maps from Human Actions. To appear in the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intellgent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2018. [PDF]
6. Dexter R.R. Scobee, Vicenc ̧ Rubies Royo, Claire J. Tomlin, S. Shankar Sastry. Haptic Assistance via Inverse Reinforcement Learning. IEEE Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2018.
7. Kamil Nar, S. Shankar Sastry. Step Size Matters in Deep Learning. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems. 2018, to appear. [PDF]
Kamil Nar, S. Shankar Sastry. An Analytical Framework to Address the Data Exfiltration of Advanced Persistent Threats. Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. 2018, to appear. [PDF]
9. Dorsa Sadigh, S. Sankar Sastry, Sanjit A. Seshia. Verifying Robustness of Human-Aware Autonomous Cars. Proceedings of the 2nd IFAC Conference on Cyber-Physical and Human Systems, December 2018.
10. Dorsa Sadigh, Nick Landolfi, S. Shankar Sastry, Sanjit A. Seshia, Anca D. Dragan. Planning for Cars that Coordinate with People: Leveraging Effects on Human Actions for Planning and Active Information Gathering over Human Internal State. Autonomous Robots (AURO), October 2018, volume 42, number 7, pages 1405—1426. [PDF]